The Town of Kearny Dog Park will reopen on Saturday, June 27, 2020 at 9:00 am. Persons using the Dog Park must comply with the following:
- Wearing of a face covering at all times. (There will be no entry to the park without one).
- Social distancing of at least six feet between individuals should be maintained at all times.
- Avoid touching shared surfaces.
- There is a limited number of people permitted in each section of the Dog Park: 7 people maximum in Small Dog Park Area and 12 people maximum in Large Dog Park Area.
- Do not enter the Dog Park if you are exhibiting symptoms of illness.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands before and after using the Dog Park.
- A person’s dog is properly licensed.
In order for everyone to enjoy the Dog Park safely, these rules must be followed. Noncompliance may result in the closure of the park.
Residents are also advised that there is no water in the Dog Park because the park’s water fountains have been disconnected. Please bring your own water bottle and discard after use.