Hudson County COVID-19 Vaccination
The Hudson County COVID-19 vaccination site is located at the USS Juneau Center at 110 Hackensack Avenue in Kearny.
This is a drive-thru site. You must remain in your vehicle in order to receive the vaccination.
The Moderna vaccine administered at this site requires that you receive two doses, the second dose being 28 days after the first. Click here to review the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine.
Advance registration for an appointment is required. As of January 14, 2021 appointments are reserved for the following groups of people (who must live or work in Hudson County)
- Paid or unpaid persons working or volunteering in a healthcare setting
- Residents of long-term care facilities and other congregate settings
- Frontline first responders
- Aged 65 and older
- Persons aged 18 to 64 years old who have at least one chronic medical condition that poses high-risk for severe COVID-19:
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Down Syndrome
- Heart conditions (e.g. heart failure, coronary artery disease, cardiomyopathies)
- Immunocompromised (weakened immune system) due to organ transplant (consult with your doctor)
- Obesity (e.g. body mass index of 30kg/m2 or higher)
- Pregnancy (consult with your doctor)
- Sickle cell disease
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
If you meet these requirements and would like to register for the COVID-19 vaccine, please sign up today
If you have any questions, please email HCvax@hudsonregionalhealth.org