The Town of Kearny Department of Parks and Recreation is committed to providing the safest and best programs for all participants, coaches and parents or guardians, & spectators. So this season there will be a few new procedures for registering and participating this season:
Registration must be completed on-line through the Community Pass website or by mail or on the scheduled walk up days listed below.
- Community Pass website – all Kearny residents must create an account (if you don’t have one) at:
- registrations can be sent through US Mail or placed in the mailbox (no stamp required) located to side of the town hall steps at 402 Kearny Avenue
- On Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:30am to 11:30am and 2:00pm to 4:00pm we will conduct walk up registrations in front of town hall.
- All players, coaches and spectators are required to wear masks for practices and games. However, players are exempted from wearing masks when engaging in drills or playing in the game. Coaches and players on the sidelines must wear a mask at all times.
- Players and coaches will be required to pre-screening temperature checks. Any coach or player with a temperature reading of 100.4 shall not be permitted to participate and will be sent home.
FRIDAY AUGUST 28 IS THE FINAL DAY – NO LATE REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED THIS SEASON