The Kearny Recreation Department will be holding Kearny Youth Soccer registrations for the upcoming 2021 Fall Soccer Season starting Monday, June 7, 2021 to Friday July 30, 2021.
There are several ways of registering for the upcoming season.
- In person registration at the Kearny Recreation Department located in Town Hall, 402 Kearny Avenue, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
- My mail before July 30, 2021 kindly mail to; Kearny Recreation Department 402 Kearny Avenue c/o youth soccer.
- Online at https://register.communitypass.net/townofkearny. Please read carefully and fill out all information
- Our program is open to all Kearny boys and girls grades pre-k to 8 as of September 2021.
- There will be NO special request taken to be placed with certain coaches, teams or players.
- Our pre-k program is strictly instructional and there are NO guarantees of games.
- Birth Certificates, Proof of Residency and registration fee of $35.00 is required at time of registration.
- If you register on-line; birth certificates and proof of residency must be submitted to the Kearny Recreation office and received by prior to August 2, 2021. If we have your child’s information on file already, we do not need it again.
- Anyone registering after Friday, July 30, 2021 will be placed on a waiting list.
- Coaches, asst. coaches and volunteers are needed.
Please contact the Kearny Recreation Department at 201-955-7983 or the Director of Recreation at email@example.com for any further information.