Kearny Recreation Announces
Kearny Generals Football Registrations
The Kearny Recreation Department is holding Kearny General Football registrations for the upcoming 2021 Fall Football Season until Friday, August 6, 2021
There are several ways of registering for the upcoming season.
- In person registration at the Kearny Recreation Department located in Town Hall, 402 Kearny Avenue, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30pm to 4:30pm.
- My mail before August 6, 2021 kindly mail to; Kearny Recreation Department 402 Kearny Avenue c/o Generals football.
- Online at https://register.communitypass.net/townofkearny. Please read carefully and fill out all information
- Our program is open to all Kearny boys and girls ages 7 to 14 (no high school students) as of September 2021.
- Birth Certificates, Proof of Residency and registration fee of $35.00 is required at time of registration.
- If you register on-line; birth certificates and proof of residency must be submitted to the Kearny Recreation office and received by prior to August 2, 2021. If we have your child’s information on file already, we do not need it again.
- ALL PLAYERS MUST GET A LEAGUE REGISTRATION AT THE RECREATION OFFICE AND ALL PLAYERS WILL NEED PHYSICALS FROM THEIR DOCTORS. Coaches, asst. coaches and volunteers are needed.
Please contact the Kearny Recreation Department at 201-955-7983 or the Director of Recreation at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.