The Town of Kearny Recreation Department announces the new addition to our registration process for our recreation programs by using on-line registration through CommunityPass website. ALL Kearny Town residents wishing to register on-line MUST create an account on CommunityPass.
CommunityPass is a secure site that the Town of Kearny is now using for program registrations. If you wish to use the on-line registration process, please follow the instructions below to set up your family account.
**If you already have a CommunityPass account from another organization or community, please use your existing username and password to log in and register for programs offered through this organization. You do not need to create a new account. **
- From a computer with internet connection, GO TO: https://register.communitypass.net/townofkearny or go to kearnynj.org and go to town departments, recreation and parks, online registration.
- Click on the blue box that says “Create an Account” on the left side of the screen.
- Make up your own User Name (no spaces allowed) and Password in the Log In information.
- Scroll down and enter your Primary Account Information (The adult you want listed as the Head of the Household must be 18 or older). ** Please make sure to put in your mobile number and provider and check off the box to the right if you would like to receive alerts via text messaging.**
- Click on the blue box that says “CREATE”
- This should take you to the Main Page, click “VIEW ACCOUNT” ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT.
- Click “Add Adult” or “Add Child” on the top right.
*Any individual 18 and older is considered an Adult*
*Anyone 18 or over must create their OWN HOUSEHOLD and prove their own residency*
(any additional accounts must use a different primary phone #)
*Grandparents living in the home must also create their OWN SEPARATE HOUSEHOLD and prove their own residency* (Any additional accounts must use a different primary phone #)
- Put information in and when complete click the orange “Add Adult” or “Add Child” at the bottom.
YOU MUST STILL COME IN TO OUR OFFICE TO SHOW US THE REQUIRED PROOF(S) OF RESIDENCY AND BIRTH CERTIFICATES!