National Metering Now Hiring
National Metering is a subcontractor to Kearny’s water operator Veolia (formerly Suez). National Metering is currently hiring for the following positions to assist the Town prepare its Lead Service Line inventory. Additionally, attached is a video that National Metering put together explaining how they perform lead testing.
- NMS is looking for Full Time employees for its warehouse operations located in Kearny NJ and Nanuet NY.
- Compensation for experience, certifications, and production.
- Active testing facility and warehouse.
- Meter and battery remediation.
- Field support, logistics support, vehicle transportation, material drop off, inventory control.
- Water meter testing at test benches, radio remediation/retirement, shipping and receiving, forklift operation.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be comfortable performing work in standing, sitting, kneeling, bending, laying positions.
- Job Type: Full time
- Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- Aid with E-Appointment scheduling.
- Offer amazing customer service and critical trouble shooting in helping our customers and clients effectively.
- Work as a team.
- Be multifaceted in product knowledge and retrieve answers in an efficient and timely manner.
- Keep customer wait time as short as possible.
- Work closely with administration, accounting, field services, lead technicians, managers, municipalities, contractors, commercial clients and homeowners.
- Work with IT and accounting verifying validity of information provided by field technicians regarding photo documentation captures per job/project. Enter information into electronic formats by using word processing or data processing software
- Must be proficient with adequate speed and accuracy.
- Have the ability to focus for lengthy periods to eliminate or at least reduce errors.
- Be discrete when it comes to private or sensitive information.
- Be willing to train on confidentiality protocols.
- Full Time
- Pay: $27,040.00 – $37,440.00 per year
Meter Technician / Installer Positions:
- Installation of Hi-Tech Water Meters in New Jersey for Utilities
- Paid Training $13.00 per hour – training duration Standard 1 Week. 2 weeks if required – Length of training depends on the individuals experience with tools, familiarity with work, overall comprehension of the work and ability to perform the work properly.
- After training *$24.50 plus – based on productivity – The more productive you are the more you WILL earn.
- We provide:
- Specialized Tools
- Service Vehicle
- Tolls for service vehicle
- Amble work and appointments, scheduling and customer service.
- Opportunity for advancement with our firm!
- Candidates/Techs Provide: Personal tools, work shoe/boots, work pants, digital camera, desire to work and earn and advance your career.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.50 – $40.00 per hour
To apply please call National Metering at (201) 246-1115 or visit: www.nmsnj.com/employment
Walk-ins also welcome: 163 Schuyler Ave Kearny NJ (enter on 282 Wilson Ave)