Request for Proposal
Due Date for Quotations: 12/6/2019 by 2pm
Client: Town of Kearny
Effective Date: 1/1/2020
Coverage: Property & Casualty Coverages – Joint Insurance Funds
Attached please find a Property and Casualty RFP for the Town of Kearny, 402 Kearny Ave, Kearny, NJ 07032.
CURRENT RISK MANAGEMENT PLAN:
- Current Risk Management Plan Attached
- Coverages and Limits Included
Attached you will find the following:
- Generic JIF Applications
- Loss Runs
REQUESTED POLICY ENHANCEMENT
- Coverage for Elected Officials for known or unknown prior acts
- Coverage for Section 1983 Claims
- Coverage for Section 1983 Claims arising out of redevelopment agreements, and breach of contract.
- Coverage for 3rd party environmental defense
- Coverage for Planning Board/Board of Adjustments disputes
- Coverage for punitive sums and/or breach of contract
A flat fee as compensation for services rendered would be in the amount of $71,500. This fee is payable to the current risk manager on a yearly basis for a period of three (3) years and will not increase if the annual assessment increases.
In addition to the above, please provide the following information:
- A complete list of Loss Control Services
- Most recent audited financials (2018)
Additional questions or inquiries are to be directed to:
Robert Smith, Esq,
Town Business Administrator
Please remit submissions both electronically and a paper copy to:
Town of Kearny
c/o Pat Carpenter, Clerk
402 Kearny Avenue
Kearny, NJ 07032
Finalists will be contacted for further discussion.