Kearny Enterprise Zone Development Corporation Virtual Meeting
October 21 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-6 et seq., due to the State of Emergency regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus), the Regular Meeting of the Kearny Enterprise Zone Development Corporation (KEZDC) of the Town of Kearny scheduled for Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 7:00 pm will be conducted via the Zoom virtual meeting service at the scheduled date and time. Town Hall and the Council Chamber located at 402 Kearny Avenue, Kearny, are closed to the public for the meeting.
“Zoom Cloud Meetings” is the name of the app. Please download the app on a computer or mobile device and use the following Meeting ID: 844 4912 1859. Alternatively, members of the public can visit the following link and join the meeting via Video Conference. Please click this URL to join the meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84449121859
Members of the public can also join by telephone by dialing 1-888-475-4499 (toll free) or 1-888-853-5257 (toll free) and entering the Meeting ID number: 844 4912 1859.
Video functionality will only be turned on for the KEZDC Board Members. If you are a member of the public and wish to participate in the public portions of the meeting, you must follow the following instructions to join the virtual meeting via Zoom Audio:
- Join the meeting using Zoom Audio. Participants can “raise their hand” with an icon.
- All microphones of public speakers will be muted except during the public portions of the meeting. When you hear your name announced during the public portions of the meeting, you may address the KEZDC Board Chairman. After a speaker’s time expires, that individual’s microphone will be muted to allow other speakers the opportunity to address the KEZDC Board Chairman. Each user will have the capability to participate via audio only.
Only members of the public using Zoom Audio will be able to participate during the public portions. Members of the public will not be able to speak in the public portions if using the Video Conference option or telephone number option.
The extent of the agenda is known as follows:
- Update on the UEZ Program.
- Update on the Kearny Farmers Market.
- Update on the Kearny Town-Wide Yard Sale.
- Update on the Kearny Halloween Dog Paw-rade.
- Update on the 2021 Kearny Tree Lighting Event.
- Update on the Kearny UEZ Rewards Program.
- Update on Marketing Budget and Concepts.
- Opportunity for members of the public to comment on agenda items and matters of KUEZ interest, not to exceed 5 minutes.